2010-06-03

(Writing Practice) Casual Relationship

Push Plurk
"A casual relationship is a physical and emotional relationship between two people who may have a sexual relationship or a near-sexual relationship without necessarily demanding or expecting the extra commitments of a more formal romantic relationship. A casual relationship differs from casual sex, which has little or no emotional element, and different from a one-night stand, as the relationship extends beyond a single sexual encounter."--Wikipedia

Paragraph above is a copy from Wikipedia's defination of Casual Relationship. Never thought I might involve in a casual relationship. But the truth is, I am in one now. Which is a lil' bit uncertain, sometimes in a good way, sometimes bad. But mostly, it kinda makes me feel like float in the air, cannot touch the ground.

I am pretty sure she feels something between us, but long distance is always an issue. Because of that, she thinks it won't end up well, maybe girls and boys never think the same way. A friend told me, girls think thing in a parallel way, but boys do that in a vertical mode. I believe that, 'cause I don't think things in a parallel way, mostly I guess.

Since then, we talk on the phone, try to clarify our circumstance, I mean, I am trying to, but not sure she is thinking the same way. She told me I am too rush to find out an answer, sometimes it takes time. I suddenly realize, that's always my problem, so I start reflect my behavior, and try to adjust it in a good way.

Because of her, I want to be a better person, to grasp the one who is really important to my live, after all, I don't have too much time to waste, should've change my mind into a mature mind.

1 Comments:

Unknown 提到...

Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.
Relationship Advice by XCS Hiji